Attendance & Leave Rules
90% attendance of every student is compulsory in each subject. Falling short of the required percentage students are liable to be struck off from the college enrollment according to the defined policy.
- Students must send a written leave application to the principal duly signed by his parent/guardian.
- Only one day leave is allowed in a month. More than one day leave application shall be entertained on the personal request of student’s parent/guardian.
- Sick leave application of more than two days must be supported by valid medical certificate.
- Sanctioned leave will not be accepted as an excuse for short attendance.
- Student missing a lecture without prior permission will be fined Rs. 100/- per lecture.
- Any student who remains absent for six consecutive days shall be struck off from the college enrollment according to the college struck off policy.
- Students once struck off shall be re-admitted according to the re-admission policy and his name shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Principal will have the final authority to accept or reject leave applications and to change any of the above mentioned rules during the session.
- No short leave is allowed however in emergency cases, students will have to consult Principal /vice Principal who will consider their case after making calls to their parents/guardian.