• Date for home exam will be displayed two weeks before the commencement of exam.
• The exam will be held during the session, in the month of December.
• Students are required to obtain at least 50% marks in each paper otherwise they will be considered failed.
• Those students who are failed or would not appear in the exam will have to reappear in the concerned papers.
• They will have to deposit Rs. 500/- per paper charges.
• Any student who remains absent from any two tests will be considered as failed.
• A student who remains absent from full exam i-e, three papers will be struck-off from the college. He will be re-admitted only once according to the re-admission policy of the college.
• Duration for each paper will be three hours however the time may be increased or decreased according to the requirement.
Grading system is as follows: