Migration from other institution to United College.
To get admission in the United College:
- Students who have passed their S.S.C Examination (Matric) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education other than Gujranwala Board must to produce their Migration Certificates from their respective Board within fifteen days.
- The students after completing their first year from any other institute and seeking admission in second year in United College will not he given admission without migration certificate from their last attended Institute.
- Students who are permitted to join United College by migration from another college are admitted provisionally and are charged full fee.
- If migration is allowed by United College but the student fails to produce required documents, only 50% fee will be refunded.
- Documents Required, Original migration certificate issued by the respective board , Copy of Matric DMC, Copy of domicile certificate , Copy of father’s National, Identity Card,Fresh copies of 2 photo graphs, Receipt of full fee submission.
Rules for Migration from United College to other Institutions
Students who want to migrate from United College to join some other college must observe the following rules:
- They must apply to the Board on a prescribed migration form (Obtainable from the Board Office).
- Students who want to migrate from United College must pay one term fee as per our policy.
- They must clear all their dues / fines before they have been issued NOC.